V1.0 – 23 August 2021
- First version of the following pages: Home, The Tablet, Ahmad, Stories, Further Reading, About.
V1.1 – 23 August 2021
- Created “Music” page, containing every musical interpretation of the Tablet found in the Partial Inventory (latest version: Nov. 2020).
V1.2 – 24 August 2021
- Corrected the footnotes for “A Flame of Fire”, in the “Ahmad” page, and inserted an explanation for the different versions of footnotes.
- Created this Release Notes page.
- Added Todd Lawson’s paper “Seeing Double: The Covenant and the Tablet of Ahmad” to the “Further Reading” page.
- Added an annotation to the word “Chant” in the Tablet, containing two comments by Ali Nakhjavani.
- Added an audio recording of a talk by Dr. ‘Alí-Murád Dávúdí to the “Further Reading” page.
- Learnt that a photograph I had published is probably not a photo of Ahmad.
- Removed the photo from the “Ahmad” page;
- Created a separate page (linked to from the “Ahmad” page) providing information about the photograph in question, in the hopes of clarifying the matter for others;
- Added this information next to the link to the bahaichronicles.org article linked to in the “Further Reading” page
- Added a video by The Utterance Project to the “Music” page.
- Exported the website into a re-importable *.zip backup.
V1.21 – 24 August 2021
- Moved the list of future improvements into a Google Docs, for easier handling (sorting, etc.)
- Improved the formatting of the letter from the Bahá’í World Centre in the “Purported photograph” page.
V1.22 – 25 August 2021
- Inserted a table of contents in “The Tablet” page.
- Added a plugin that will show a “go to top” arrow in the corner of any long pages.
- Remove the photograph from the “Purported photograph” page and added some more information about the clothing worn in the photo.
- Added a video (Zaynu’l-ʻÁbidín) to the “Music” page.
V1.23 – 02 September 2021
- Inserted the following information in “The Tablet” page:
- Date of revelation and indication that Bahá’u’lláh’s handwriting was not shaky (i.e., pre-poisoning).
- Manuscripts of the Tablet in the hand of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá also exist.
- Other Tablets revealed around the same time.
- Information on the translation into English.
V1.24 – 13 September 2021
- Modified the font for the site title.
- Split the page “The Tablet” into two: “Introduction” and “The Tablet”. Then added a “Home” link to the menu, to avoid the perception that the homepage is the “Introduction” page.
- Changed the title of the “About” page to “About this website”.
The list of ideas for future improvement of this website can be found here.